Thursday 12 July 2012

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

At last, inspired by so many other writers, I've joined Twitter. I must admit the first time I logged on and saw what looked like millions of tweets I had a mild panic.
However day 2 was better, including the realisation you don't have to reply to everything, nor do you need to follow everyone.
I can see why it becomes addictive and why discipline is called for - else it's all tweeting (and Facebook and blogging and actually talking to people) and no writing.
Looking forward to sitting out at Ettrick Bay on the Isle of Bute, tweeting about the marvellous weather ( well, we must have summer some time).
Can I add 'member of the Twitterati' to my author CV?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and find it valuable, Myra! Hope you get that sun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Penrith, sunny or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myra - I'll be joining you soon - not at Ettrick Bay, but in the tweet world. Once I get my head round the joining instructions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit my initial experience has been fine, though perhaps I'm missing something vital!

      Delete