Monday 15 August 2011

Text proof reading

The text proof of  'Last Ferry to Bute' has arrived. I'd rather not go through it as instead of searching for errors,misspellings and punctuation problems I'm thinking of re-writing chunks of it. If I do that,I'll never finish it. And already the plot of the next one is playing in my head, much of which came to me on my latest trip to the island.
I've come to the conclusion I'm not good at juggling several stories at once if I want to complete any of them.Or is that an excuse for doing less than I should?
At least I'm very happy with the photo for the cover of the book, taken by one of the Bute fishermen very early one December morning (long before I would have been up). I'm really pleased he has allowed me to use it.
Ah well, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment